Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break Day 4

On this wonderful Thursday, I had to grab a baggie of cereal and run out the door to go with my family to the coast for the day.
Lunch was super duper good at Dooger's Restaurant.

I ordered a grilled ham and cheddar on a bun. It was loaded.

However, I asked for sweet potato fries and the waiter messed up so I had to wait a bit, but it was well worth it. I ate the whole plate!

It is not a trip to the coast without a stop at the candy store.

While there I saw this popcorn that was so dang cute! 

Then my sister pointed out these and we couldn't bring ourselves to but it and try it. Ew.

For some reason I was feeling like some saltwater taffy so I decided to start my own bag.

I chose some vanilla, peppermint, and cinnamon. They do not really go together but they are my favorites.

By this time of day, I was craving my afternoon hot tea and it was wonderfully comforting in the breezy beach air, until it began to rain.

Finally, we ended the day of walking through town with an ice cream cone.
Had to go for some sweet and salty chocolate chip cookie dough. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment