Saturday, March 16, 2013

Voskos Greek Yogurt Greek Honey Review

Time for another greek yogurt today :)



In this container you get 5.3 oz of nonfat greek yogurt with honey for 130 calories, which is about average for this much nonfat greek yogurt.

In the past, I tried the Voskos Honey and Vanilla Bean flavor and did not enjoy it as it was too tart and I couldn't find the vanilla within.

This cup of yogurt definitely had the flavor of honey. Each bite began very tart as plain greek yogurt is, but finished with a strong honey kick. It was interesting because it really tasted like honey, but I do not think the flavors actually meshed well.

The wonderful thing about this yogurt was that the cup said it would be thick and creamy and it realy stayed thick and creamy the whole time.

Pros: The thickness was amazing.
Cons: A little too tart (I am bias I as am used to sweeter yogurts).

Taste: 6/10
Texture: 10/10
Amount for calories: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

I will not buy this flavor again, but I will definitely try more Voskos brand greek yogurts because the texture was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment