Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stonyfield YoBaby Organic Vanilla Yogurt Review

With my recent yogurt cravings, I have decided to try all kinds so I do not get bored. After seeing a dietician, I learned that it is not that weird for grownups to eat baby yogurt so I thought, what the hey, let's do it.
I'm not a fruit person so I got Stonyfield YoBaby Organic Vanilla Yogurt. You get a four ounce cup for 100 calories.
When I opened it up, I was happy that it did not smell as tart as other vanilla yogurts I have tried, plus it actually felt pretty thick. So as I took a bite, I was satisfied that it was a nice, plain vanilla flavor. No big punch here, it was just soft and sweet. 
After a few bites, I was running out because there is not that much because it is for babies. But it is still a nice size for a snack or with toast for breakfast. Anyways, about halfway through this I notices that 
the thickness was gone. It was now soupy and actually pretty stringy each time I pulled the spoon out. The picture above was one of the less stringy spoonfuls.

Pros: Not tangy at all.
Cons: A little too thin for my liking.

Taste: 9/10
Texture: 6/10
Amount for calories: 8/10 Although it wasn't much, it was quite filling.
Overall: 8/10

I enjoyed the sweet vanilla flavor enough to get over the fact that it was soupy. I am happy it comes in a four-pack so I can have another tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment