Friday, March 22, 2013

Feels like Spring Break

Finally done with finals and more than ready to kick of my totally rad spring break (just kidding).
Although I did wake up this morning and decided while I was having some oatmeal that I wanted to bake.
So I did. :)
I recently found a scone recipe, because plain scones are my favorite, that includes ingredients that I always have on hand. Even though scones can be a pain in the butt, I did it!
Before they went in the oven, they were pretty small.

But they puffed a little and were amazing. I was very worried about overcooking them so I knew I had to take them out just when the tops were set. The middle was amazingly moist and buttery, while the top had a nice crunch from the sugar. So delicious!!!

By lunch time I wasn't too hungry from munching on scones all morning, but I decided to ride with my mom, grandma, and Kerby to go shopping.

We stopped at a mexican place down the street, and it was only okay. Everything was just as bland as it looks.
Chicken and cheese enchilada with black beans and rice.

After shopping around I was needing a pick me up. My grandma wanted a McDonald's coffee and although I am not fond of their food, there is one thing I like
The McDonald's little ice cream cone may not be real ice cream, but it sure is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment