Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Class Registration Tomorrow

I have looked through all of the class options offered atleast five times and I am still having quite a rough time. The problem is all of the intro classes are at conflicting times with my required year long class or are full.
Basically I know I am finishing my year long class which is Sustainability. Also, I am continuing Spanish. But I still have two more to take.
My options are all introduction classes:
Philosophy: which sounds okay.
Biological Anthropology: Uhh, not sure what to think.
Criminology and Criminal Justice: sounds a tad boring.

Well this is the first thing I have to do in the morning so I am going to sit down to a yummy Dreyer's Rocky Road Ice Cream (marshmallowy textured not too rich chocolate ice cream, with melty mini marshmallows, and almond pieces), and contemplate for a few more hours.

Oh and my cup of tea of course
(I have not yet mentioned that I have been addicted to tea since I learned to walk. Hot or Iced, I drink at least 5 cups a day. Never been a day without it except outdoor school when I was 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment