Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break Day 3

This whole waking up at 11 everyday is throwing me off. However, I was exited to open the fridge here at my sisters and see the stuff from Einstein's Bagels.

I had a 9 grain bagel which was very seedy. It would have been pretty boring with regular cream cheese, but I remembered my mom picked a different kind this time.

I have only ever had regular cream cheese because I don't like fruit, however, I just discovered my new favorite spread. The honey almond smear they carry is amazing!!! It is delightfully lightly sweetened as opposed to the tartness of regular cream cheese (ew) and there were a couple of lumps from almonds.

Plus, it finally felt like spring break today. It actually got to be over 60 degrees so I tried to suntan a little after lunch. Sadly, I didn't know that the medication I started a couple of months ago makes my skin sensitive to sun. I got a burn in less than an hour and my arms and face has been itchy sense.
But, my dog was sure happy that we spent time out there.

For dinner I was craving pizza, so I just went with a Red Baron Deep Dish Single.

No comments:

Post a Comment