Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Kick of Spring Before Spring Term

Yesterday was so nice, like 75 degrees, that I decided to take a day off of the computer and go outside.
So I threw together a lunch (and a couple bags of snacks), water, and my kindle and headed for the sun.
I had toasted Dave's bread with the sweet and tangle Einstein's honey almond smear.

By the evening, I was tired out from all of the sun. I wanted something filling for dinner that wouldn't take long. I found some rotini, which is my absolute favorite noodle ever!

I didn't want sauce so I found this cheese blend from Trader Joe's.

Now today was Easter but it isn't really celebrated in my family. I ended up sunburned after yesterday so I knew it needed to be an inside day, but I needed something to do to get my mind of off school tomorrow (I am so nervous).
So I decided to do a little reorganizing.
In the beginning I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into...


After a couple of hours, I had to take a break so I sat outside in the shade with an iced tea before getting back to work.

By the end of the day I felt I did a pretty good job, even though I feel that I am never finished.


I kind of had to quit because it turned out that my family was planning on having a nice dinner tonight for fun. So I had to help peel the potatoes.
We had flame roasted ham, mashed potatoes with cheese, crescent rolls, and my favorite, mashed sweet potatoes with brown sugar. Yummy.

After a long day, I realized I had to get my stuff ready for tomorrow and get to bed early. No more getting up at 10, I have class at 9 this term :(






No comments:

Post a Comment