Monday, March 4, 2013

I Just Assemble Dinner

At this point in my life, being a college student that is too lazy to do much more that my school work  (but believe me, I do work very hard on my studies), I have come to the conclusion that I like quick assembly dinners. Nothing fancy, just throw a few of my favorite simple flavors together and see how they roll.
So I had this on my mind at Trader Joe's today.
First I saw White Corn Tortillas and I thought they looked like a fun wrap. So, I went over to the beans and their refried beans were salsa style, so I though ew, chunks. I decided to go for some Black beans and see how that worked. Next, gotta have some cheese, and I thought, gotta stick with ease so went for some slices and the bright Colby Jack stood out.
 I threw them together and thought easy enough.

After three heats in the microwave, and a flip from soggy undersides onto a different plate, these little taco wannabes were quite good! Most people probably would not find them to be enough flavor, however, I am no cook so I wouldn't even know what kind of spices to throw in.
Oh well.

Also, I thought I would share with you the looks I was getting from Gino a little while ago, as this is the look I get when he is liking my scratches.

And when I stop, he gets even cuter. How could I say no to this face? :)
(Don't worry, right after taking the picture I gave him lots of pets)


No comments:

Post a Comment