Monday, March 4, 2013

Love to Run Errands

This morning I woke up late but made it on time for my advising appointment for choosing a major frustration, which I did not know I needed, but did help a lot. So it ran over and I missed a quarter of my statistics class. Oops.
Anyways, after school I was not in the mood to sit at home all afternoon so I decided to tag along with what my mom was doing.
The first stop was for me to pick up my favorite fast food lunch.
Starbucks Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwiches are the bomb, especially with a black iced tea on this sunny day.


I absolutely adore sweet, crispy english muffins with gooey cheese. And the turkey bacon has a peppery flavor which is a great complement.

Next, we went to turn in cans at the bottle return, and we turned in enough that it payed for a new concealer for me.

I have had very bad skin lately, probably with stress as it is the end of the term, or the junk I have been eating, and none of the makeup I use stays on all day. So when I get to my Spanish class where I have to talk to some of the guys around me, I am embarrassed by my bad skin. So we shall see how long Revlon 24-hour Colorstay Concealer really lasts.

Next, I was craving a Trader Joe's Run, and I picked out some yummy stuff to make some quicky tacos tonight, as well as my favorite cookies from childhood.


I completely forgot how absolutely wonderful these Trader Joe's Cinnamon Schoolbook cookies taste. They are better than any of the mediocre vanilla flavored animal cookies I have been snacking on, plus they are unique letters and numbers. They taste like a light and crunchy ginger or spice cookie, I am afraid I may eat the whole tub. I just finished a bowl of them, so I better go get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment