Sunday, March 17, 2013

Food Filled Sunday

So many people get to have big family dinners on Sundays but my family have never had that. However, this particular sunder I had some yummy yummy food.
I started out with two brown sugar cinnamon bagels. They smelled amazing but I forgot to take a picture.

For lunch we went to Laughing Planet. I absolutely love this because it is super healthy mexican food, that the say where all of the ingredients come from and they make it taste good.
I always get a burrito, but today I got it in a bowl.
 It was brown rice on the bottom, topped with the biggest beans I have ever had (you cannot tell by the photo but they are amazing), then smothered in cheese, and topped with some nicely spiced chicken. I don't get any of the pico de gallo on it, however I had a little side of medium salsa to kick it up.
I could eat this meal every single day!

After snacking all day... I found the package of raviolis I got in the refrigerated section the other day.

They are big pillows of cheese filled wonder. The pasta is gluten free (I don't care either way, but this was some of the best textured pasta I have ever had) and there are 5 cheeses stuffed in there.
The package was supposed to serve two to three people, but after I topped it with a little bit of tomato sauce, I ate every one   :)


I think it is time for some ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment