Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lance ToastChee Crackers with Real Peanut Butter Review


I love to have snacks around the house that I can grab and dash out the door to school. I always find it necessary to have some that aren't sweet because I don't love sweets every morning (granola bars, fruit snacks, etc. are always easy to grab and go, but they are all so sweet).
A great salty option are sandwich style crackers and Lance ToastChee Crackers with Real Peanut Butter are what I tried today. (I apologize for the blurry picture, but I was eating in the car).
In a package of ToastChee Crackers with peanut butter, you get six orange, cheese cracker with peanut butter middle sandwiches, for 210 calories.
The first thing that is obvious is the bright orange color which I find off putting as well as it makes me expect a strong, pungent cheese flavor. However, this was not the case, instead they just had a slight tang that just barely let you know that it was not a basic butter cracker. Also, it did not have the texture of the buttery crackers of the Lance Toasty Crackers with Real Peanut Butter that I had yesterday.
The peanut butter was the same though as it was gritty. There is not much peanut butter in there in relation to the massive crackers.

Pros: Love the peanut butter and the portability.
Cons: Cracker was an odd flavor and I wish there was more peanut butter.

Taste: 4/10
Texture: 6/10
Quantity for Calories: 7/10
Overall: 6/10

I would say overall that they are great as a quick salty snack that will keep you satisfied for a couple of hours, but in the spectrum of sandwich crackers, they are in the lover half.

No comments:

Post a Comment