Friday, March 1, 2013

Just a Few Things

So after wearing my new glasses for a couple hours, they were giving me an awful headache. The problem was that I did not get the antiglare lenses! So I had to go get that fixed because once you go glare free, you definitely cannot go back to normal glasses.

Also, I got some awfully cute shoes as late birthday presents today.


 There are two pairs of Sperry Topsiders which I never thought I would own in a million years, but when I tried them on, they were absolutely adorable. I thought they would look clunky but they were the complete opposite. I also got some new purple Converse but I totally love this sleeker style than the basic all-stars that I have way too many old pairs of. Last were some coral flats with a girly cutout flower pattern. They are all such springy colors so I cannot wait for the rain to go away.

I also opened my new Kate Spade phone case and put it on, so I though I would share it too.
I just love glitters lately :)


No comments:

Post a Comment