Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break Day 1

Mondays are normally the worst day of the week due to it being the kickstart of the work week. But not during spring break :)
I woke up this morning thinking I was going to just drown in oatmeal whilst staying home all day.
But no...
Mom took me to Einstein's Bagels! (I know I should be old enough to do my own thing but I don't want to go alone)

I had a pizza bagel, which was an asiago bagel with sauce and mozzarella. When I looked at it, my heart sunk due to how bad it looked. But then I took a giant bite... YUM!

Plus at the check out I spied a cookie, as always.

An iced sugar cookie and tea in the afternoon is wonderful! (But then I followed it with pretzel sticks, peanuts, jelly beans, and reese's piece... so I had a little tummy ache)

But, I didn't feel to bad to skip out on Spaghetti Factory. We go there all the time but it never gets old.

In addition to the classic bread I had some minestrone soup.

Then I had just plain spaghetti with marinara and it was sweet and delicious.
I forgot to take a picture of my rainbow sherbet but it was kind of a melty, light brown mess. Not photogenic, but nicely tart.

Oh, and amongst my travels I saw these cookies and thought of how gross they look. I cannot even imagine how green one's mouth would be afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment