Thursday, April 4, 2013

Almost The End of a Long Week

This has been the longest week of my life. On the one hand I am glad it is Thursday because it is almost Friday, however, on the other it is not that great because I still have to get through tomorrow. I took a long nap this afternoon though so I am ready.
After school we went to a brew pub called Hopworks and I had a slice of pizza.
Their cheese pizza is the best because it has so much flavor within each part. They use several cheeses, garlic oil, very flavorful sauce, and a nice wheaty crust. They list where all of their ingredients are from to show how healthful they are so it is a plus.

After, since we were already across town, we decided to go to our favorite bakery, Delphina's, today.
I never ever get tired of their moist and buttery cream scones. 


Howie was cute again by the sink tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment